Our full business start-up courses cover all you need to know to run your own business:
- Preparing a business plan
- Costing & pricing - cashflow
- Profit & loss account
- Basic bookkeeping and....... accounting
- Marketing & market research
- Personal & business ........ expenses
- National insurance, tax & VAT
- PR & promotion
- Time management/legal .......... status
- Sources of help & funding
- Customer care & selling
A half-day workshop to give your business a healthcheck.
It can help identify any problems and recommend treatment. Includes a working lunch. A great networking opportunity!
The 360° Challenge
A practical journey of self-discovery to enable you to find your full potential.
We set you on your personal path towards an exciting and successful new future - whether it be getting the right job or discovering an entrepreneurial flair to start your own business. We cover topics like:
- Personal effectiveness and self-management
- Problem solving and decision making
- Personal motivation
- Identifying personal goals
- Self branding and marketing
- Team work
- Developing confidence
A Saturday workshop for anyone interested in starting their own business.
Over brunch, you can learn more about what would be involved in starting a business and talk to business professional about whether it would work for you.
We offer a one-to-one consultancy for anyone wishing to start up their own business or develop an existing business - for which we request a donation
Business Start-up Surgery - book an appointment It's FREE!
Call in to ask any questions about your business start-up, and get some good advice
Contact Us for more details